Fried plantain is sweet and soft inside. This simple delicious west african, jamaican and cuban delicacy is very popular. In Nigeria, fried plantain is a popular street food. It is made with plantain and quick to make. Plantain is perfect side dish for rice, beans, spaghetti, and it can also be eaten with fried egg or fried stew.
How to Fry Plantain Recipe
Below are the ingredients you will be needing to Fry Plantain
- Ripe plantain
- Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
Fried plantain is called dodo in Nigeria and in Ghana.
Method on How to Fry Plantain
- wash your plantain
- Peel the plantain
- Cut your plantain into cubes
- Put your frypan on fire And add vegetable oil
- Once it is hot, Add salt into your diced plantain
- And pour it into the hot oil
- And stir it until It’s golden Brown
- And your plantain is ready.
please let me know if this post is helpful to you by dropping your comments below. Thanks