You will love this sardine sandwich recipe that makes use of few ingredients with the option of adding vegetables to make it a sardine salad sandwich it’s very easy to make. You can pack it for your children for lunch.
Below are the ingredients you will be needing
- Bread, sliced bread
- Boiled egg
Method on How to Make sandwich
- Wash your cucumber and cut into cubes and set aside
- Wash your cabbage and Chup it and set aside
- Boil your egg remove the yoke and cut the white part into cubes and set aside
- Open the sardine and pour into a bowl
- Get a clean bowl
- Pour the cabbage and the cucumber, the egg and mix it together
- Add the butter and sardine
- Mix them together very well
- Get your bread on a clean cutting board
- Add your mix on it and spread on the bread
- Cover the bread with another bread
- Cut it into two or four triangles.
- Repeat the steps above till bread and sardine mix are used up.
- I don’t cut off the crusts of the bread but you can cut off if you prefer.
And you are good to