Nigerian Pepper soup is a spicy broth popularly served at home, restaurants and parties in Nigeria. I have made this pepper soup recipe with assorted meat.
It is so comforting, spicy and delicious. You can eat it with white rice, or eko, or you take it like that it’s very yummy.
Assorted Meat Pepper Soup Recipe
Below are the ingredients you will be needing:
- Assorted meats
- Grinded pepper soup ingredient
- Yellow pepper and red pepper (Rodo)
- seasoning cube
- Scent leave
Method of preparing Assorted Meat Pepper Soup
- Wash your Assorted meats very well
- Pour into a clean pot and season it with seasoning cube and salt with onions
- Cook it until there soft
- Blend your yellow pepper Red pepper and onions
- Pour your blended pepper and add your pepper soup ingredient
- Allow it to boil
- Then add your chopped scent leave
- Then turn off the heat
Your pepper soup is ready!!