Eforiro is basically known to be yoruba soup, but a lots of people in Nigeria love this soup even the foreigners are eating Eforiro soup, why? Because it is a palatable soup.
Eforiro goes with different swallow, and also with white rice. So I will be teaching you how to prepare Eforiro soup.
Eforiro Soup Recipe
Below are the ingredients needed to prepare the delicious Eforiro soup.
- Shoko leave
- Iru mucus beans
- Palm oil
- Goat meat
- Stock fish
- Dry fish
- Smoked prawns
- Smoked prawn
Method to Prepare Eforiro Soup
- As usual you have to prepare all your ingredients down.
- Season your goat meat or whatever meat you are using with Maggi and salt with onions let it be on fire while you are preparing your ingredients.
- Pluck your shoko leave wash it very well before cutting it so that all the sand can be out
- Put water on fire once it’s boiled add enough salt into the water then add the leave to the boiling water
- The salt will allow it to be green. Let it boil for 5 minutes, then take out the shoko put it in cold water
- Grind your tomatoes and pepper and onions don’t allow it to be smooth.
- Put pot on fire, add Palm oil and diced onions with the iru, add your blended pepper allow it to fry very well.
- Then add your meat pomo dry fish, stock fish, prawn. Let it fry very very well add Maggi to taste and salt to taste.
- Then add your shoko leave with crayfish mix it well and allow it boil for 5 minutes and your soup is ready.