Ogbono Soup (Draw Soup) is a rich, nutrition-packed delectable Nigerian soup made from ogbono seeds, assorted Meat, stock fish, dried Fish, Crayfish, palm oil and traditional spices.
Ogbono soup is commonly eaten with Fufu, Eba, Semo, Pounded Yam and other Nigerian swallow. Lets take a look at the best way to prepare the delicious Ogbono soup and the ingredients needed.
Ogbono Soup Recipe
Listed below are the ingredients needed to prepare ogbono soup:
- Ogbono Seed ( African Bush Mango)
- Assorted Meat/Goat Meat
- Dried Fish/ Stock Fish
- Palm Oil
- Uziza Leave or Ugwu (pumpkin leave)
- Yellow fresh pepper
- Salt and Seasoning
Method to Prepare Ogbono Soup
- Boil your assorted meat with seasoning , once it’s done add your pormo, stock fish, dried fish, palm oil and blended yellow pepper and onions.
- Allow it to boil for few mins and add your Ogbono seed, crayfish and chopped uziza leave.
- Allow it to boil for 2 min and your soup is ready.
For more enquiries please drop your comments below. Thank you.