Fried rice is a well known meal all over the world, especially in Nigeria. Every event in Nigeria that does not include fried rice on their menu is not a complete event.
Basmati Fried Rice is a special feed rice recipe that you can try at home and I assure you, you’re definitely going to love it. We will be preparing this basmati fried rice with frozen vegetables, bell peppers and so on.
Special Basmati Fried Rice Recipe
Below are the ingredients you will be needing to prepare Fried rice
- 1 Derica of basmati rice
- 2 Lt of chicken stock
- 1 cap of curry
- Seasoning cube to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 serchet of frozen vegetables
- 1 cube of butter
- 1 cooking spoon of vegetable oil
- 1 hand full of shredded chicken breast
- 1 hand full of liver
- 1 hand full of spring onions
- 3 grams of red pepper
- 3 grams of green pepper
- 3 grams of yellow pepper.
Method to Prepare Special Basmati Fried Rice
- Put pot on fire, Add Add your 2 Lt of chicken stock
- Pour 1 cap of curry, that’s the small curry cover
- And small vegetable oil so that the rice will not be sticky
- Allow it to boil, then wash the rice and add it
- Let it boil till the there’s no more water on it then set aside. it’s only the 2 Lt of stock you will use
- Put another pot on fire and add 1 cooking spoon of vegetable oil
- Add the butter and spring onions
- Add liver and allow it to fry, don’t let it get burnt
- Add the frozen vegetables
- Add the shredded Fried chicken breast allow them to fry for 1 minute
- Add your cut bell peppers and allow it to fry for another 1 minute
- Add your rice and mix it well
- Add seasoning cube to taste add salt to taste
- Cover it and let it steam, while it’s steaming,
- You fry 4 pcs of eggs and add in to the rice and allow it to steam for 10 minutes and your special basmati Fried rice is ready.
Did you find this post helpful? If yes please drop your message on the comments section below. Thank you.